A 16 story mixed-use building with 144 apartments, plus some retail and office. The developer requested a Community Benefit Bonus to build two additional stories to get to 16. They offered to provide 21 additional parking spaces on site for public parking. The developer is Allstate Ventures, LLC. The architect is Richard Bienenfeld.
- Monroe developer gets $29.3M tax break for New Rochelle residential towers (11/1/2021)
- Allstate Ventures Closes On $64M Financing Package To Complete 64 Centre Street In New Rochelle (10/25/2021)
- Scale’s $48M loan kicks off first phase of New Rochelle project (10/20/2021)
- Environmental Cleanup Begins at Brownfield Site (6/1/2021)
- Renderings Reveal Third ‘Westchester Place’ Tower At 64 Centre Street (10/14/2020)
- $54M in tax exemptions for five projects (8/14/2019)
Retail Space: 4280 sqft
Planning Board Approval:
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $0
Fair Share Mitigation: $184,908
Data Last Updated: 1/4/2022
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.