The Rockwell is located at 583 North Ave., near Fifth Avenue, New Rochelle developer Robert C. Young. The project is "$60 million, five-story, 151,000-square-foot building with 114 apartments, almost 21,000 square feet of retail space and indoor parking ... He says construction will begin by the early fourth quarter and finish in around 20 months. The Sullivan Architectural Group from Fairfield, Connecticut, and VHB Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, White Plains, are on the project team." Westfair
- YoungCraft breaks ground on mixed-use development in New Rochelle (10/11/2018)
- Westchester & Fairfield Cheat Sheet: Trumbull draws in new dev, theater-to-apartment conversion kicks off (10/10/2018)
- The Rockwell, a $60M development of apartments, shops, is underway (10/8/2018)
- The Rockwell Breaks Ground on North Avenue: Bramson (10/3/2018)
- Apartments planned on North Avenue near Iona College (2/2/2017)
- Sullivan Architecture Group
- VHB Engineering, White Plains
- Resolution-Site Plan Approval (12/19/17)
- Resolution-Neg Dec (12/19/17)
- Resolution-Lead Agency (12/19/17)
- Resolution-Subdivision (12/19/17)
- Live the Rockwell - Leasing Information
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 11/30/16
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 12/21/16
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 1/25/17
Keep our drone flying!
Retail Space: 27997 sqft
Planning Board Approval: 6/27/2017
Length: 0 months
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $395000
Fair Share Mitigation: $232,709
Data Last Updated: 11/7/2018
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.