“Boston-based DSF Group, owner of La Rochelle apartment building at 255 Huguenot .. plans to demolish part of the building a create a through street ... demolish about 10,000 square feet of office and amentiy space and remove an outdoor pool ... then build a neighboring high-rise -- up to 25 stories" LoHud
- New Rochelle creating new street, La Rochelle owner building second tower (10/23/2018)
- New Rochelle: New downtown street, high-rise planned (9/27/2017)
- IDA Meeting Minutes (9/6/17)
- DSF Group
- Resolution Site Plan Approval (3/27/18)
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 7/26/17
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 9/6/17
- NRIDA Agenda Package (9/6/17)
- NRIDA Agenda Package (9/27/17)
- NRIDA Agenda Package (7/25/18)
- NRIDA Agenda Package (11/28/18)
- NRIDA Agenda Package (12/20/18)
Keep our drone flying!
Retail Space: 0 sqft
Permanent FT: 17
Permanent PT: 3
Planning Board Approval:
IDA Approval: 9/7/2017
Constr. Start: 9/1/2017
Full Property Tax: $26,788,549
Owner Savings: $16,161,410
PILOT (yrs): 11
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $
Fair Share Mitigation: $
Data Last Updated: 11/7/2018
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.