Two Clinton Park will be a 28-story, mixed-use tower adjacent to One Clinton Park. The building will feature 376 market-rate apartments and 12,054 square feet of retail.
- RXR Realty Looks Towards a Bright Future in Westchester (12/3/2021)
- 2 New Developments Break Ground in New Rochelle and Rye (12/13/2019)
- No human remains found at New Rochelle's Church-Division Street development (1/3/2019)
- RM New Rochelle, RXR reach two construction milestones (3/15/2018)
- Major Announcement Kicks Downtown Development Into High Gear (7/26/2017)
- New Rochelle announces proposed major two-tower development (7/26/2017)
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 7/25/18
- Resolution-Site Plan Approval (4/24/18)
- Resolution-Subdivision (4/24/18)
- Resolution-Neg Dec (4/24/18)
- Resolution-Lead Agency (4/24/18)
- NRIDA Agenda Package (6/27/18)
- NR IDA 6/27/18 Meeting Minutes
- NRIDA Agenda Package (7/25/18)
- NR Planning Meeting video 12/17/19 (starting at 2:29)
- NR Planning Meeting video 1/28/20 (starting at 0:15)
- Environmental Remediation Info
- B2R Engineering
Retail Space: 12054 sqft
Planning Board Approval: 4/23/2018
Constr. Start: 11/30/2017
Length: 22 months
Full Property Tax: $
Owner Savings: $
PILOT (yrs): 20
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $1129695
Fair Share Mitigation: $749,901
Data Last Updated: 7/7/2019
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.