“6-story, 71-unit apartment building on Huguenot Street, across from the New Roc City garage. The building will feature extensive common space, a roof top terrace, residence lounge, and fitness center, plus lots of tech elements — all intended to attract primarily millennial residents.” Noam Bramson. Developer - Megalith Capital Management with East & Hudson as partner, Magnusson Architecture & Planning, Architect.
- Groundbreaking held for mixed-use building in downtown New Rochelle (8/16/2017)
- The Printhouse Breaks Ground (8/16/2017)
- The PrintHouse (LinkedIn) (3/31/2016)
- Reveal for Six-Story, 71-Unit Mixed-Use Building (1/25/2016)
- Six-Story, 71-Unit Mixed-Use Building Planned (10/2/2015)
- Megalith Capital
- Project Resolution (9/30/15)
- Project Authorization Resolution (1/7/16)
- NR IDA Meeting Minutes 1/7/16
- Pilot Information (11/3/15)
- Resolution - Site Plan Approval (9/29/15)
- Magnusson Architecture & Planning
- IDA meeting minutes - October 2015
- IDA meeting minutes - September 2015
- IDA meeting minutes - November 2015
Keep our drone flying!
Retail Space: 3000 sqft
Planning Board Approval: 9/29/2015
IDA Approval: 1/16/2016
Constr. Start: 8/16/2017
Length: 14 months
Full Property Tax: $2,670,007
Owner Savings: $867,619
PILOT (yrs): 12
Mortgage Tax Exemption: $156040
Fair Share Mitigation: $
Data Last Updated: 3/2/2019
*Data listed here is subject to change. FOIL/FOIA requests are pending to obtain any missing data. Some of these numbers are estimated. Data comes from city documents.
** GLOSSARY TERMS: "As Is" taxes are the taxes of the property before development. Full Property Taxes are the taxes of the property after development. PILOT means Payment in Lieu of Taxes, which is less than full property taxes. Owner savings is the property tax abatement in dollars and as a percent of Full Property Taxes. PILOT length is the number of years that the PILOT is in effect. Fair Share Mitigation (FSM) fees are monies collected by the City from the developer to cover future infrastructure needs. The school system gets approximately 2/3 of the FSM fees.
*** Residents are calculated as follows: Studios = 1, 1BR = 1.5, 2BR = 3, 3BR = 4.5 (NDC formula) Students are calculated as follows: Studios (*0), 1BR (*0.014), 2BR (*0.141), 3BR (*0.213) (NDC formula)
*Data updating and collection is done by volunteers and may contain the occasional error or miscalculation.